Friday, July 25, 2008

Brownies

Great brownies that sound terrible.... but they're somewhat good for you!!!!
I was completely skeptical when I heard about these, but after I tried them, I was a believer..... try out this recipe from Weight Watchers!

1 box of your favorite brownie mix ( I like the triple chunk ones from Betty Crocker)
1 can of plain black beans


Put entire contents of can in blender and blend until it is completely smooth.
Add brownie mix, and stir.
Follow cooking directions on chosen brownie box.
Enjoy!!!


I usually add a few handfuls of raspberries or nuts or something of the like.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This gives new meaning to the term "dark chocolate".

Jennifer Poole said...

haha. Come on, I know you LOVED them. heheheh, thanks for trying them, even though you didn't know what you were eating...

Jennifer Poole said...

wait a minute, is this Sarah my sister Sarah, or Sarah Phillips?