Thursday, September 11, 2008

6 facts


A friend "tagged" me and said it's my turn to write down 6 little-known facts about myself. I'm supposed to "tag" 6 other people on their blogs and have them do the same thing. I don't know 6 other people. I mean, on their blogs. So, if you feel like you want to do this too, have at it. It sounds like fun. :)


1. I grew up the eldest of 5 kids. We all have the same 2 parents even though we don't all look related.

2. I don't ever EVER want a dog. They are excessively hairy, stinky, dirty, and besides, I have enough poop to clean up. P.s. whoever says dogs have cleaner mouths than humans hasn't ever WATCHED one for longer than 2 minutes. yuk. Now a disclaimer: Some dogs are just fine, and even very nice, but I still don't want one.

3. I used to schedule playtime with my siblings on my very empty calendar. When the day would finally come, I would tell them I was busy. :( Bad, bad, bad. Don't worry, my mom would make me keep my promise and play with them anyway.

4. My best friend has the same first and middle name as I do. We married guys with the same last initial. JLP!!!

5. My husband and I are seemingly quite fertile. We've been married 5 years. We've had 4 pregnancies in the last 44 months. :0

6. From time to time, I get strong urges to go to crystal chandelier stores. With a baseball bat. Wouldn't that be fun? I mean, if there were no consequences and no one was hurt, etc. Oh man, I can feel the itch....

5 comments:

Dawn M said...

4 pregnancies!?! you stinker - i got that, only after scott talked with your dad tonight. congrats!

Dawn M said...

P.S. Ditto on the dogs.

Sarah said...

Jenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't want to comment before because I wasn't absolutely sure how many miscarriages you've had - and I didn't want to assume. But that was my first thought.

Huh, how long do you think we can keep this up?:)
When are you due?

Jennifer Poole said...

Thanks.. we're pretty excited! We've only had one miscarriage. Hopefully that won't change. :)
we think we're due May 10th. Around Mother's Day! Appropriate! :) I don't know how long I can keep up at this rate...

Beckie said...

Congrats, Jenn! Three new babies this year for ABF - we'll be busy.

Also I want you to know you're not alone on dogs (seems like everyone is a dog-lover). I think puppies are incredibly cute (who doesn't?) and very tempting (I'm sure God designed them this way), but NO WAY! I like to pet other people's dogs. The biggest deterrent for me is watching people in my neighborhood carry around poop in a bag while they walk their dogs. Really? I don't even carry around my children's poop!